Thursday, November 02, 2006

Combat Condiitoning

I wanted you to be the first to know about a strength and conditioning 'must-have'.

Coach Jason Ferruggia just released a new resource that you should check out immeditely.

http://www.TopFitnessProfessionals.com/combat.html

Coach Ferruggia has been featured in journals such as Men's Fitness, MMA Sports Mag, Men's Health, and Maximum Fitness. But, moreimportantly, I use his information with my athletes because he gets results - period.

I have said before how much I trust his knowledge and even consult with when I have strength training questions and need an experts opinion.

In my view he is the leader in strength & conditioning for any combat athlete. His resource is targeted for combat athletes but it is really for any speed/power athlete looking to get stronger, more powerful and better conditioned.

I'll let you go take a look at Ferruggia's resource for combat conditioningand I won't keep you any longer.

http://www.TopFitnessProfessionals.com/combat.html