Friday, September 15, 2006

How to learn good nutrition in Only 8 days...

The other day I got an email from Dr. John Berardi.

He wanted to let me know about a brand new nutrition coursehe just released.

I have to admit, I'm a big fan of John's programs. But the title of his program 'Body Transformation withPrecision Nutrition -- in 8 Days' had me a little bitskeptical.

8 days doesn't seem like much time to transform your bodyand I'm more concerned about how different informationcan be applied to athletes.

But I can never get enough information and nutrition is something that can always be applied to my athletes, myfriends and my family so I decided to give it a look.

And honestly, I'm glad I did.

The course starts with three consecutive onlinequestionnaires, which I thought was a pretty cool wayof setting it up. Plus, they got right to the point calling you out on some of your weaknesses and offeringreasonable solutions. Just going over the questionsexposed some of my bad habits and I know this stuff!

The lessons get right to the point so you won't haveto try and filter through a lot of nonsense. So whetheryou're well versed on nutrition or you're trying tofeel your way along you'll have some valuable insightto begin to offer your athletes and your clients.

Plus I really like that he goes beyond advice about foodto talk about how to make sure you actually stick to the plan.

I find that athletes are great at starting to eat healthybut it often doesn't last. Now you'll know exactly whatto say to them so they know what will lead to failureand what will lead to success.

His 10 Rules cover everything from what to eat to whento eat it which, truthfully, is more than I expected in such a short course.

Of course, it's not perfect. I wish there were some moredetails on meal planning, maybe a few meals thrown inthere as examples. Also, like I said, I wish it was a little bit more directed at athletes.

But regardless I learned a lot of information that hasalready been helpful.

Overall I'm a big fan of this course and in eight daysyou'll learn more about nutrition than most people doin their entire lives.

All you have to do is walk around in public for a fewminutes to see how true that is!

The bottom line is that if your athletes and clients (notto mention friends and family) come to you for nutritionadvice half as often as they come to me, and you wantto be able to offer them advice that works, I highly recommend that you check the course out for yourself.

It's available for free at:
www.topfitnessprofessionals.com/nutritiontips.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home