Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Come see us in Chicago

I'm excited to let you know that on Saturday March 17 I willbe giving a presentation on linear speed development at the2nd Annual Midwest Strength, Conditioning and Rehabilitation Symposium near Chicago, IL.

This is a great opportunity to come out and meet Patrick and I,but also learn from some of the brightest minds in the fitnessindustry as they present on a number of interesting topics.

If you live in the area and you can get there, I promise itwill be a valuable learning experience.

I'm going to be giving away my most effective strategies andtechniques on training speed and power, so don't miss out!

Patrick and I will even break off and hold a 'mini-conference'at the event where you can get all your training questions answered.

Simply click on the following link to register. In doing so,you'll also get the VIP discount to attend the Conference.

Be sure to mention my name on the sign up form so I will knowthat you'll be attending.

Here is the link for all the event and registration information:
http://www.completespeedtraining.com/cmd.php?ad=293415